Writer's Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Craft

Southwood's EWC4UI Writer's Craft Course 2010

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Article 12/10/10: Corporate Mind Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phemonix
Veteran Writer
Veteran Writer
Phemonix

Article 12/10/10: Corporate Mind Games Empty
PostSubject: Article 12/10/10: Corporate Mind Games   Article 12/10/10: Corporate Mind Games EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Figured I would start us off. I found this article to be written in a way that presented the information through scare tactics and whispered secrets. Firstly, why bring up the CIA??? The worlds darkest and worst nightmare filled organization? Because if they are playing with this tech, then it must be real and effective. In my opinion, hardly. It's just one more way to scare us into behavioral regularity, something an evolving civilization is not ready for. Also, on a personal note, I'm not sure I want my employer to be guessing when and why I am going to quit. Due to the laws of physics and the principles of chaos, it should be impossible, since anything could happen that might change who I am or how I regard my own situation.
However, right at the end, they (writers of the article) state that the stock analists were atempting the very same thing, and were shown the realistic efffects of guessing the future. I don't think it is something that people should be playing with, because the future, like anything else, changes after the first time you look at it.
Back to top Go down

Article 12/10/10: Corporate Mind Games
Page 1 of 1