Writer's Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Craft

Southwood's EWC4UI Writer's Craft Course 2010

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Continuation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder
Ocean Seven

Forum Continuation Empty
PostSubject: Forum Continuation   Forum Continuation EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:06 am

I've been thinking that maybe we could keep the forum up, even after this semester is done, for anyone who wants to keep sharing stories.

I know that I'm gonna try and see if I can't keep the forums up for the next class. (In that case, everthing will be moved to a special folder so we don't trip up the newcomers lol)

If anyone does want to stick around, feel free to do it. As well, if any of you want to see if you can get further feedback on your writing (or if you also do art) I suggest joining DeviantART. It may take awhile before you get guaranteed feedback, but it's well worth it. Search some art, make some friends, and who knows? I'm friends with several people I commented about on their art, and it went beyond just a fan to helpin' each other.

JUST DON'T BE A PAGEVIEW HO! xD (There is a community to help you get recognition in the form of pageviews, but it is more for you to put your work on their system so that other members of it, while going through random entries for system points (to get pageviews), will stumble upon yours. (It takes a little while to upload everything onto the system, because you can only upload one a day I think for spam reasons and to be fair. Thankfully, I don't rather want everything up there, just the things I want feedback on lol.)

And in case you wanna be creepy stalker buddies, or want to contribute anything to my own works, my DA is Project-N25

DA is also a way for aspiring artists to make some cash lol. You can sell prints. Very Happy (No idea how it really works, because I don't do it myself lol. Any and all of my artwork is screenshots from Fighter Ace, soon-to-be Halo: Reach (Red Soldier vs Pink Sniper; SAM Sites; Combat Blues) and some desktop editing.)

I've also got some funny journals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-n25.deviantart.com
Phemonix
Veteran Writer
Veteran Writer
Phemonix

Forum Continuation Empty
PostSubject: Rawr   Forum Continuation EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:48 am

I wouldn't mind trying to keep it up, but I doubt that I would. After a certain amount of time, I would just get to lazy to post anything, eventually disappearing into the mists of the interwebz never to be seen again.
Back to top Go down
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder
Ocean Seven

Forum Continuation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Continuation   Forum Continuation EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:59 am

Well, that's why I wanted to see if I could keep it up for the next class, so at least we'd have (hopefully) unlazy people. XD Part of the problem was we had so few people so less die-hard posters didn't have as much incentive to keep up-to-date. (irking people like me who post but get no replies D: )

I saw people on all through xmas, but nobody posted anything >.<

Learn2posthard. My god, I used to be on aerislives and there were always 20 people on, so you'd be posting in RP sections every thirty SECONDS. oAo (in an hour we had a brand-spanking-new RP post at four pages long.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-n25.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Forum Continuation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Continuation   Forum Continuation Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Continuation
Page 1 of 1