Writer's Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Craft

Southwood's EWC4UI Writer's Craft Course 2010

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ievan Polkka by Hatsune Miku [Fantastical Dance of the Prancing Minstrel music]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder
Ocean Seven

Ievan Polkka by Hatsune Miku [Fantastical Dance of the Prancing Minstrel music] Empty
PostSubject: Ievan Polkka by Hatsune Miku [Fantastical Dance of the Prancing Minstrel music]   Ievan Polkka by Hatsune Miku [Fantastical Dance of the Prancing Minstrel music] EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:03 am

Hopefully the attachment works, so we can send it to the drama class.

If you've heard the real song in Finnish, you can tell the difference when Miku tries to sing it. (Because it's a Japanese voice synth program, not built to voice foreign words with good skill. Still, it sounds pretty good.)
Attachments
Ievan Polkka by Hatsune Miku [Fantastical Dance of the Prancing Minstrel music] AttachmentYouTube - Hatsune Miku sings 'Ievan Polkka'.mp3
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(2.5 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-n25.deviantart.com
moni.s
Experenced Writer
Experenced Writer
moni.s

Ievan Polkka by Hatsune Miku [Fantastical Dance of the Prancing Minstrel music] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ievan Polkka by Hatsune Miku [Fantastical Dance of the Prancing Minstrel music]   Ievan Polkka by Hatsune Miku [Fantastical Dance of the Prancing Minstrel music] EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:55 pm

I LOVE this version!!
I've heard the song in Finnish too, but I think this is my fave. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.moni-cellardoor.tumblr.com

Ievan Polkka by Hatsune Miku [Fantastical Dance of the Prancing Minstrel music]
Page 1 of 1