Writer's Craft

Southwood's EWC4UI Writer's Craft Course 2010
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Ma music brings all the boys to the yard...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phemonix
Veteran Writer
Veteran Writer
Phemonix

Posts : 42
Points : 62
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 26
Location : Cambridge

Ma music brings all the boys to the yard... Empty
PostSubject: Ma music brings all the boys to the yard...   Ma music brings all the boys to the yard... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:51 am

I live for Muse....but Drowning Pool isn't bad either...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder
Ocean Seven

Posts : 121
Points : 202
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 25
Location : Torabotic World

Ma music brings all the boys to the yard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ma music brings all the boys to the yard...   Ma music brings all the boys to the yard... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:16 am

...They're like, do ya wanna trade cards? Damn right, I wanna trade cards!

Awesome spoof. +1 Epic

_________________
Ma music brings all the boys to the yard... 27478612
DeviantART: www.project-n25.deviantart.com
www.Lt-Sandstorm.deviantart.com wrote:
Gentlemen! You can't fight in here! This is the War Room.


"I am Forgotten. I am a Defender of Humanity. I risk my very existence every moment of every day, of every week, of every month, of every year. History will be grateful for what I have done, but history will not know who I am, or what I did. I will not be remembered by anyone, anywhere. When I pass on, nobody will know who I was. I live to block the deadly fragments of a grenade; to take a bullet meant for another; to be in harm's way, so that another will not. I exist for the sole purpose of dying. But for what? This is my life, for all it is worth. I am Forgotten."

-Motto of the Forgotten First Legion, 1st Reborn Fleet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.project-n25.deviantart.com
moni.s
Experenced Writer
Experenced Writer
moni.s

Posts : 38
Points : 67
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 26
Location : cambridge

Ma music brings all the boys to the yard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ma music brings all the boys to the yard...   Ma music brings all the boys to the yard... EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:15 am

Phemonix wrote:
I live for Muse....but Drowning Pool isn't bad either...

MUSE IS THE BEST BAND EVER! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.moni-cellardoor.tumblr.com
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder
Ocean Seven

Posts : 121
Points : 202
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 25
Location : Torabotic World

Ma music brings all the boys to the yard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ma music brings all the boys to the yard...   Ma music brings all the boys to the yard... EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:50 am

moni.s wrote:
Phemonix wrote:
I live for Muse....but Drowning Pool isn't bad either...

MUSE IS THE BEST BAND EVER! <3

*oblivious to most modern bands*

Aw hale no! Lubeh Group is! (Runner-up: The Leningrad Cowboys because they have such a lulzy name.)

IT ARE FACT!

_________________
Ma music brings all the boys to the yard... 27478612
DeviantART: www.project-n25.deviantart.com
www.Lt-Sandstorm.deviantart.com wrote:
Gentlemen! You can't fight in here! This is the War Room.


"I am Forgotten. I am a Defender of Humanity. I risk my very existence every moment of every day, of every week, of every month, of every year. History will be grateful for what I have done, but history will not know who I am, or what I did. I will not be remembered by anyone, anywhere. When I pass on, nobody will know who I was. I live to block the deadly fragments of a grenade; to take a bullet meant for another; to be in harm's way, so that another will not. I exist for the sole purpose of dying. But for what? This is my life, for all it is worth. I am Forgotten."

-Motto of the Forgotten First Legion, 1st Reborn Fleet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.project-n25.deviantart.com
Sponsored content




Ma music brings all the boys to the yard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ma music brings all the boys to the yard...   Ma music brings all the boys to the yard... Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Ma music brings all the boys to the yard...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» "Trailer Park Boys"
» Trailer Park Boys Complete Series DVDRip
» Music PC Build
» Beastie Boys - Adam Yauch (MCA)
» Men Running Around in Their B.V.D.s

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's Craft :: General Area :: Music-
Jump to: