Writer's Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Craft

Southwood's EWC4UI Writer's Craft Course 2010

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bad Paragraph

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder
Ocean Seven

Bad Paragraph Empty
PostSubject: Bad Paragraph   Bad Paragraph EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:32 pm

HOLY CRAP! XD

I ran my bad parahraph through a translator, in Serbian, then to Latin abd back into English. Here is the result:

То ВАСД дан паузе. стари покварио, дисентигратинг стару кућу погледао година изван свог времена, није се вероватно стоји у двадесет првом веку. Како су могли да су преживели, само је изграђен пре пет година? Као први светлост дана избио око куће, кућу као да трзај у чистој, бедне гађење. То је било као да сам Дом је имао душу и био је против упада светлости на тамној где се свидело тако? кућа, са свим својим подлост, био једини разлог да је у селу је још увек тамо. Сваки пут када се велике компаније покушава да "доза доле града, низ догађаја страшно падало на памет да већина радника, тако да, апсолутно нико није желео да било где се поред њега. Иако су и зато што, међутим у међувремену, група деца су гласно и весело трче горе брдо према кући, о томе да једни друге усуђују да уђете у њих. Нису их мислите. Знали су да су прави они који су изазвали све оне страшне ствари да се радницима. Знали су да се ништа неће поћи наопако, јер је кућа била само кућа, само хаварисаних колиби. Они су знали, јер господин Лихр, лепо човек који им је дао слаткиша у браон и розе-пругасти одело са једном руком, је тако рекао. Он је рекао да је председник групе под називом "Ал куе" неких далеких звучи земље под називом "Ирхнн" или тако нешто. Он не изгледа много другачије од оца Бери, који је био у болници, тако да је знао да је био добар момак. Они су чак добили пита за вожњу? Џенет почела кијање, тако да господин Лихр понудио да јој превоз до болнице. Знали су да је она била у стању рукама.

But VASD the day break. of the Old disentigrating the old broke down the years, O house looked beyond the time It is probable in the world to the twentieth. How he overpowered, but the five years ago, I have built? The first light of it broke forth about the house, the house seemed to happen in every clear, and driven away, and disdain. For example, if the house itself was in the light and the soul of which is completed in the dark against their will? the house with their size, are the only cause of the castle remains. How often have great the crowd sought to "dose down the series of the town of dire most of all, met them operated on, as in some places is absolutely no wish to front of him. Because, although the assembly of the children in the meantime, however, and in a joyous voice of the mountain to the house of course, that he dare turn, undergoes. He was not at any rate. They knew that the true you have done all the people dire to them that work. They knew that commit no wrong, because the houses only the family of the righteous broken down you can. "They knew, as MR is pounds, nice who has given to Candy Pink in the brown-striped suit the arm, he said so. The governor said the name of the group of" Al and "It sounds like something at a distance, or some are said to Irhnn . not much different from Barry, who look at the father in the hospital, that he may know it is good guy. got to ride them requires! Janet I began to sneeze, or may be offered to carry it, Mr. pounds the hospital. he can not know that the hands of.

All I can say is... WADDAFOK?!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-n25.deviantart.com
moni.s
Experenced Writer
Experenced Writer
moni.s

Bad Paragraph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Paragraph   Bad Paragraph EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:05 pm

LOL!! That's hilarious. xD
I did that for my bad paragraph too. I translated it into French and then back to English and it was TERRIBLE. lol
I couldn't help but fix it a bit, it was so bad!
Back to top Go down
http://www.moni-cellardoor.tumblr.com
Phemonix
Veteran Writer
Veteran Writer
Phemonix

Bad Paragraph Empty
PostSubject: Rawr   Bad Paragraph EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:56 pm

That...may actually be...the worst thing...I have ever read...
Yup, the worst.
Back to top Go down
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder
Ocean Seven

Bad Paragraph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Paragraph   Bad Paragraph EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:27 am

Phemonix wrote:
That...may actually be...the worst thing...I have ever read...
Yup, the worst.

I don't know wheather to accept an award, or kill you.

It got worse as I kept translating it as a joke. All in all I ran it through the translators three times. Looked like a bathtub after a Guinea Pig has been wading around in it. (Or at least my old ones. Ho-le-carp, do they crap themselves silly. You plop one in, go to grab the other and ten seconds later that thing has churned out thirty turds. I kid you not, they are scared shitless when you bath them for the first time. (Also, don't try to bath a white Guinea Pig in a low-wall white bowl. They can totally ninja right out of it because they blend in so goddamn well. (...and also because while you get a nice trail, that trail is unfortunately, a trail of turds, which are a bugger to pick up fresh. (And stick to carpet like dried oatmeal when dry. Don't ask. Guinea Pigs can turn on a dime, however fat they are, and ninja through tiny holes. My bed has a huge space under it. (it's a half-bunk)Fluffy ninja'd through the crack between the pullout desk and the built-in drawers. There is no light under my bed. Turds are quite frankly, dark. Fluffy was quite frankly, white. I didn't think to bring a light. 'Nuff said. Also, against all possible logic, when you put in a second Guinea Pig in a tub, the rate at which their fluffy, tailess rumps pump out crap mind-boggingly doubles. Never, ever, leave two Guinea Pigs in a tub for more then five minutes. And trying to use the drain to fix the problem is a bad idea. Do the math: (2(t X r))=x. t= 5 minutes (300 seconds) r= 3. You could gut and stuff both of them in five minutes. ('Course if you do, I'm gonna have to kill you dead.)

One epic thing about translating is that often quotation marks get badly messed up. You get the natural feel of some idiot who forgets to close the quotation without the effort of stupifiying yourself. (And without the risk of having it be that way permanently- wait, that's if you stick your head in the blender like Uncle Bob recommends.)

When I post the real thing, it will get worse. So many badly-hidden refrences. Mr. Lihr? Who honestly can't immediately get how I got that name. (oh wow, it translated gibberish into Serbian? Lihr isn't even a word.)

Suffice to say, either Mr. Lihr is a a screwball, the townspeople are murderers, and either way, the living incarnation of Pedobear (or Shotacat; Janet may be a trap.) is in this story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-n25.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Bad Paragraph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Paragraph   Bad Paragraph Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Paragraph
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's Craft :: Short Stories :: Short Stories-
Jump to: