Writer's Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Craft

Southwood's EWC4UI Writer's Craft Course 2010

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Profile Help (Music Update Nov9)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder
Ocean Seven

Profile Help (Music Update Nov9) Empty
PostSubject: Profile Help (Music Update Nov9)   Profile Help (Music Update Nov9) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:55 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

These two images help you navagate the profile settings for Information and Avatar, for those of you who are unfamiliar with these settings.

Yeah it's fairly lame Profile Help (Music Update Nov9) Wthplz10, I'm not a good tutorialist. I'm a better THIS IS WHAT YOU PUT HER- NO NOT THERE, HERE. (aka the guy who stands behind you screaming what you should do.)

Also, to use the real-time chatbox, scroll down to the bottom of the page, hit the Log In button, and type away. To see previous messages between logins (regardless of if you autologin to the forum, the chatbox is always manual) hit Archives, and it will bring up a list of every message in there. Useful for posting little reminders or general shoutouts.

-----------------------
Update Nov.9, 2010: You now can add in what music you're listening to if you wish.

Anyone think we should have a part in the forum to introduce ourselves?

Last edited by Ocean Seven on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : DERP)
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-n25.deviantart.com
quenelafeld
Layfield Slayer!
Layfield Slayer!
quenelafeld

PostSubject: Re: Profile Help (Music Update Nov9)   Profile Help (Music Update Nov9) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:53 pm

i like the idea of introducing ourselves...you don't have to get any more personal than you want to, but maybe let us know what makes you "tick".... and remember that i do need to have real names to link up with screen names for evaluation purposes!
as an fyi, i don't mark for spelling/grammar on these blogs. king
Back to top Go down
quenelafeld
Layfield Slayer!
Layfield Slayer!
quenelafeld

PostSubject: Re: Profile Help (Music Update Nov9)   Profile Help (Music Update Nov9) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:53 pm

i also want to thank jeremy and chris for setting all this up for us (and anyone else i've forgotten) king
Back to top Go down
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder
Ocean Seven

PostSubject: Re: Profile Help (Music Update Nov9)   Profile Help (Music Update Nov9) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:13 pm

A~ight. I'll get that done tonight if I have time, if not tomrow before lunch or during lunch.

Pff. Chris is just a lowly moderator. He's in mah forums, leechin' mah prestige! Gananashans abound.
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-n25.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profile Help (Music Update Nov9)   Profile Help (Music Update Nov9) Empty

Back to top Go down

Profile Help (Music Update Nov9)
Page 1 of 1