Writer's Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Craft

Southwood's EWC4UI Writer's Craft Course 2010

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post Your Desktop(s)!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder
Ocean Seven

Post Your Desktop(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Post Your Desktop(s)!   Post Your Desktop(s)! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:40 pm

Here's mine from the laptop I'm always seen messing around on. Complete with a little comprehensive information on why it's sorted the way it is. (Aside from the fact that it maximises view of the focal point of the background!)

I really want to get a Flight Sim monitor system so I can put on ALL the desktop images I want. Aa~re... So many I want...

Post Your Desktop(s)! Deskto10

MATERIAL SNIPER and Gun Report are both quite fun. You don't need to know Japanese to understand the control or the game itself, they're fairly self-explanitory. If you can't figure them out just by trying them all out, translate them if you must. The second most popular game is one featuring the battleship Yamato, and may require some translation to understand what each category in customization is used for. (IMHO don't work on improving your spread, you're gonna need a wide spread to take down some of the indirect-fire structures with high-angle shots. I recommend at least three shells per shot minimum once you can afford it and your other buffs. For MATERIAL SNIPER, Concentration, Concentration and Concentration. You're gonna need that for the last playable level, especially on Hard and Very Hard where there is wind effects. Scope can help a little by helping to ensure you hit where you point, but if you can shoot a wire with zero buff Scope, power to you friend! Plus it makes aiming a little wonky because the scoped image changes much faster on account of a smaller area actually seen.)

I'll be uploading my other desktops later. But for now if you want to see my October desktop on my main home computer, surf over to my DeviantART profile (Project-N25; all DeviantART member URL's are membername.deviantart.com . Show me you can figure at least that out!) and it should be in my Recent Deviations. Otherwise, just pop into my Gallery and its pretty obvious which one it is, even without the title. While you're there, feel free to check out my other stuff (you'll need an account to view parts of it, I've got some Warning Filters (anyone can view if they consent) on a few of them, but no longer on Project Modern Zombies. (Because my clanmates at Calvary Squadron were too lazy to make an account. xD) And check out aaaaall my journals too! (The list on the side is only the last like ten; but it's pretty obvious how to view all of them.)

I'll tell you right now, enter my Favourites at your own risk. I've got quite a few people I Watch, and I try to favourite everything I can. Most of these people are avid drawers of nudes, either of their own accord or for a commish'. (Hell, one of the bigger ones I watch has made a shota doujin and she's only SIXTEEN. (Shota = Little Boys; Doujin = Fanmade comic, usually of 'racy' content. (i.e. typically very explicit)
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-n25.deviantart.com
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder
Ocean Seven

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Desktop(s)!   Post Your Desktop(s)! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:29 pm

My New Desktop:
Post Your Desktop(s)! Inut_w10

And the edited version I've been working on for the past two days:
Post Your Desktop(s)! Inut_w11

All these characters are from Troubled Windows, and I've got all their named down there too. Very Happy

Currently trying to get a good one of Xp-Tan and Homeko and Homeo
Back to top Go down
GoldScarb
Veteran Writer
Veteran Writer
GoldScarb

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Desktop(s)   Post Your Desktop(s)! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:46 pm

How do you get things like the animations on your desktop... Because I wouldn't mid getting some NGE, Bleach, One Piece, or Negima animations
Back to top Go down
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder
Ocean Seven

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Desktop(s)!   Post Your Desktop(s)! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:13 pm

You have to search for [what you want]= desktop buddies or desktop mascots. Those will come in two types: Ones that stick to the active window, and free-floating ones, more common as Windows Animations for VISTA and Windows 7. I'll try to find a site I used to gather a lot of images and other stuff, because it has a buttload of windows animations from a wide range of mainstream animes, and some lesser known ones.

Of course if you knew how to program you could always make your own. xD I'd love to do that, 'cuz then I'd make my own set of Project Shattered Skies ones. I love you

EDIT: www.animetheme.com

Go to Windows Animator, IIRC. The site is amazing because it has a little-used instance of browser-in-broswer code, allowing you to have multipl tabs from the site up- in one tab of IE!

Blast it. I need to get better to extracting images. I wanna make me an Ace Combat background. Been getting drunk off of Ace Combat Joint Assault's "In The Zone" BGM, sung by the same guy who did some of the stuff from The iDOLM@STER apparently. (Either that or it was from the same album. The note was confusing.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Desktop(s)!   Post Your Desktop(s)! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Your Desktop(s)!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's Craft :: General Area :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: