Writer's Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Craft

Southwood's EWC4UI Writer's Craft Course 2010

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So since I feel like ranting to someone about those awful torture beings, and no one is around to listen, ill rant on here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moni.s
Experenced Writer
Experenced Writer
moni.s

So since I feel like ranting to someone about those awful torture beings, and no one is around to listen, ill rant on here.  Empty
PostSubject: So since I feel like ranting to someone about those awful torture beings, and no one is around to listen, ill rant on here.    So since I feel like ranting to someone about those awful torture beings, and no one is around to listen, ill rant on here.  EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:14 pm

" "Have a seat," he says pleasantly
As he shakes my hand and practically laughs at me
"Open up nice and wide," he says peering in
And with a smirk he says "don't have a fit,
this'll just pinch a bit," as he tries not to grin. "
- "Dental Care" by Owl City

I have a DENTIST APPOINTMENT TODAY. D=

This angers me becuase dentists are scary! They are sadistic torture beings who rejoice in bringing pain to their poor victims - fine, "clients."

Like seriously, they poke around at your gums and expect u not to bleed? AND they go ahead lie and tell you it will "just hurt a bit" when in reality it hurts MORE then a bit, infact alot. =O What nasty people!

& I can't help but feel a little insulted when you leave the dentist and they give u a toothbrush. Like really, do you really think I don't have one at home? Do you think I don't have any money to buy one in the first place? Baaah.

So yus. I'm not looking forward to going to see the torture being one bit.

That is all. Thanks for reading. (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.moni-cellardoor.tumblr.com
GoldScarb
Veteran Writer
Veteran Writer
GoldScarb

So since I feel like ranting to someone about those awful torture beings, and no one is around to listen, ill rant on here.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So since I feel like ranting to someone about those awful torture beings, and no one is around to listen, ill rant on here.   So since I feel like ranting to someone about those awful torture beings, and no one is around to listen, ill rant on here.  EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:31 pm

It's not that bad to go to the dentist. It only hurts if you don't take good care of your teeth or if you have braces.

Besides they say it will hurt a little for liability reasons and not wanting to get a lawsuit.
Back to top Go down
moni.s
Experenced Writer
Experenced Writer
moni.s

PostSubject: Re: So since I feel like ranting to someone about those awful torture beings, and no one is around to listen, ill rant on here.    So since I feel like ranting to someone about those awful torture beings, and no one is around to listen, ill rant on here.  EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:04 pm

Maybe so, but their fear of not wanting to get a lawsuit does not take away from the fact that they are sadistic torture beings. *shudders*
Back to top Go down
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder
Ocean Seven

PostSubject: Re: So since I feel like ranting to someone about those awful torture beings, and no one is around to listen, ill rant on here.    So since I feel like ranting to someone about those awful torture beings, and no one is around to listen, ill rant on here.  EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:36 pm

The toothbrush is probably a formality. Plus, it's free. and chances are you've got a toothbrush that needs replacing anyways. Realistically, the moment the brushes start to soften, you should replace the thing. And if you brush properly, you should be needing one at your next appointment. (Andif you have braces, jesus you should need one every week.)

The only good soft bristles will do you is if your gums 'atrophy' and become sensitive due to not being brushed hard enough. (Like mine, because when I had braces, I focuses on the teeth and didn't (couldn't, really) actually get on the gums (I still got the edge tho! D:<) So gawdz, whenever you brush while reading or multitasking, you can look in the mirror at the end and go HOLY HELL IN A HANDBASKET because you've got tiny canals of blood running down between some teeth. XD It gets rally freaky if you puncutre a lot of them. And, if you're me, you swear to god that it's gonna get infected it's gonna get infected it's gonna get infected it's gonna get infected it's gonna get infected it's gonna get infected it's gonna get infected so you drop everything else and keep drinking water till it stops. (Yes. If you're me, you're impervious to the effects of blood in the stomach because you've had so many friggin explosive nosebleeds to know that anyone who gets sick because they swallowed a little blood is a wuss and needs to chug a blood pack. (lol jk, that much will get you sick. Unless you're a vampire, which you'd best hope to god you don't walk past me and sparkle. Stake in your chest faster then you can unsparkle, dammit! XD But seriously, my nosebleeds last 1-2 hours, no joke, and I usually have multiple bouts of overflow. Why it creeps down by BACK of ny neck is beyond me, seeing as gravity would state that it would come out the nasal passage and follow the curve, aka the front of your neck, but oh well. (Actually if you are leaning forward it might. Quite nasty, that.) Really, it's nothing but a little bother, because the only thing you feel besidesthe sensation is a little burning feeling, and the aftermath is your throat is just really, really sensitive because it has dried blood on it. Goes away in a day or two.)

Back to dentists... -.-''

This is why it pays to be a pretty vocal fearer of pain. Only recently have I ever done a cavity or other work prone to pain awake. I've always been put under. Though when my dentist said I had one tiny beginnings of a cavity I decided to tough it out and to my surprise, pff, what in the hell have I been afraid of? It only hurts when the drill 'resonates', and even then it lasts even shorter then a needle. (Actually, in four teeth without sleepygas or *shudder* freezing I've only ever felt it twice. All I did was cringe, and the cringe lasted five times longer then the pain lol, and probably hurt more too. XD) Mind you these are very, very small ones. haven't had any larger ones where I've been awake. And if I can do it, being extremly afraid of pain of any kind, anyone else can lol! You can do it!

When I said it doesn't hurt a lot, I mean it, and you can tell because I exaggerate pain more then others. I have a very low pain tolerance, and I usually shut down under pain. Sometimes my little toe seems as if something just squashed inside it, and that friggin hurts for like fifteen minutes. My brain amplifies that and I walk funny when it happens.

Even many little pains, easily ignorable by others, can totally shut me down in ways. For two days after I got my braces off, the minibrace on the back of my teth just felt so wrong, so foreign, and I kept trying to push it off line it was bread stuck there. Even now the glue still bugs the crap out of me, because I'm so used to being able tosuck crap out from between my teeth and a brace, so I keep thinking there is a space where there is glue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-n25.deviantart.com
moni.s
Experenced Writer
Experenced Writer
moni.s

PostSubject: Re: So since I feel like ranting to someone about those awful torture beings, and no one is around to listen, ill rant on here.    So since I feel like ranting to someone about those awful torture beings, and no one is around to listen, ill rant on here.  EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:35 pm

I haven't been to the dentist in a while, but I remember how much I used to hate it, so my views on those beings have remained the same. -.-
But, I suppose ill take your word for it about the not-so-much pain thing.
My appointment is in an hour. =S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So since I feel like ranting to someone about those awful torture beings, and no one is around to listen, ill rant on here.    So since I feel like ranting to someone about those awful torture beings, and no one is around to listen, ill rant on here.  Empty

Back to top Go down

So since I feel like ranting to someone about those awful torture beings, and no one is around to listen, ill rant on here.
Page 1 of 1