Writer's Craft

Southwood's EWC4UI Writer's Craft Course 2010

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Runes of Magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phemonix
Veteran Writer
Veteran Writer

PostSubject: Runes of Magic   Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:55 pm

Moved this here from Off Topic.

As I see it, I have played every (no exaggeration) RPG game to come out over the past 10 or so years. I figured since I don't know anyone who plays this one, I would advertise it.

Runes of Magic.

It is SO GOOD!!!

That is all.

I'm kidding. Runes of Magic is an RP game, something that is comparable to Runescape(Only through themes) and WOW(Only through graphics). I am addicted to it, and feel very lonely playing it by my self, so I thought I would do some advertising. Check them out here:

http://us.runesofmagic.com/us/index.html

If your interested in getting some ideas for stories, or RP, this is a wonderful excuse for playing video games. Come check it out and maybe sometime we can create a story based on it and make a million bucks or something. (I wish)

Anyway, Cameron also wanted me to advertise Aion, the best thing to grace the internet since WOW. He has some info on it or something so I am expecting a post from him soon.

Come check it out, and maybe we can kill stuff together some time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder

PostSubject: Re: Runes of Magic   Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:32 am

I did intend the RP section to be for Forum RP's, but hey, thinking about it, it fits better in here then in Off Topic lol.

Oh lawds. Not bashing the game, because it isn't those two games, but you just put together the two most evil games together as a description.

Runescape: Full of noobs; Yeah you said graphics, but the word Runescape cannot be used in part. xD You either don't know it, or know it and like it or don't. xD

Runescape was fun when I first tried it though. Did they update the graphics? I remember they were always terrible.

WoW. Just wow. The game that kills. Legalized crack for kids. My brain asploded, dood. (I do bash WoW a lot, but it's just because I don't particularly care for it, so it's easier to be a troll then an angel. xD I played it on a friend's acct, wasn't awesome but it wasn't bad. Not my type though. Plus few people I play with have it, and I'd rather spend money on Xbox LIVE. Very Happy)

Aion, though, is pretty beast. I've still got better things to do, though. (Like hitting the lvlcap on all my other MMO's! X_X Holyfark it takes 2 years to reach the lvlcap on NavyFIELD with a subscription... Sheesh...)

DeviantART: www.project-n25.deviantart.com
www.Lt-Sandstorm.deviantart.com wrote:
Gentlemen! You can't fight in here! This is the War Room.

"I am Forgotten. I am a Defender of Humanity. I risk my very existence every moment of every day, of every week, of every month, of every year. History will be grateful for what I have done, but history will not know who I am, or what I did. I will not be remembered by anyone, anywhere. When I pass on, nobody will know who I was. I live to block the deadly fragments of a grenade; to take a bullet meant for another; to be in harm's way, so that another will not. I exist for the sole purpose of dying. But for what? This is my life, for all it is worth. I am Forgotten."

-Motto of the Forgotten First Legion, 1st Reborn Fleet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.project-n25.deviantart.com
Phemonix
Veteran Writer
Veteran Writer

PostSubject: Rawr   Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:23 am

Just download the damn game and play it before judging. You wont be sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder

PostSubject: Re: Runes of Magic   Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:05 pm

I'm just saying there's an issue with the comparisons lol.

I'll go check out the media on the site when I get home though. Already swamped by NavyFIELD, Trickster and Infinity ICP.

DeviantART: www.project-n25.deviantart.com
www.Lt-Sandstorm.deviantart.com wrote:
Gentlemen! You can't fight in here! This is the War Room.

"I am Forgotten. I am a Defender of Humanity. I risk my very existence every moment of every day, of every week, of every month, of every year. History will be grateful for what I have done, but history will not know who I am, or what I did. I will not be remembered by anyone, anywhere. When I pass on, nobody will know who I was. I live to block the deadly fragments of a grenade; to take a bullet meant for another; to be in harm's way, so that another will not. I exist for the sole purpose of dying. But for what? This is my life, for all it is worth. I am Forgotten."

-Motto of the Forgotten First Legion, 1st Reborn Fleet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.project-n25.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runes of Magic   

Back to top Go down

Runes of Magic
Page 1 of 1