Writer's Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Craft

Southwood's EWC4UI Writer's Craft Course 2010

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Art of Trolling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rez
Newly Discovered
Rez

The Art of Trolling Empty
PostSubject: The Art of Trolling   The Art of Trolling EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:57 pm

Trolling has become a very necessary part of life, even if it is indeed an unfortunate part. So therefore, I believe it is prudent we learn how to do it effectively. Therefore, everyperson must troll the post that came before it here. Since i am the first post, I can't troll something that came before me. So instead I guess I'll think of something else to troll. Twisted Evil

GAH! I F&$%ING HATE MAYONAISE! IT'S LIKE BUTTER BUT RETARDED! ANYONE WHO EATS MAYONAISE CAN GO PUKE ON Huge Moron And Fatass FACE!

Am I doin it right?

-------------------------
I am not a skilled troll-er. But i believe many of you shall be. Please, educate us with your impressive trolling abilities. RAGE RAPE FACE!
Back to top Go down
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder
Ocean Seven

The Art of Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Trolling   The Art of Trolling EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Of course you're doing it right. You hit the word censor dead on! XD (And its pretty surprising. Nope, I didn't ban any profanity. Look at the part of your yelling that ISNT all caps. Wink)

Also it's just 'a good troll' not 'troll-er' YOU FETID PILE OF CHEESE! (Tina The Technical Writer, Dilbert Comics)

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, MAGGOT? YOU CALL THAT AN APPROPRIATE SMILEY? THATS A RAPEFACE NOT A TROLLFACE, MAGGOT! *screams a multitude of profanities in the voice of Soldier from TF2*

ASJKF.

And your punishment is...

YOU MUST HUG A PURPLE DUCK!
FRAGE BLOW IT ALL UP BLOW IT ALL UP BLOW IT ALL UP BLOW IT ALL UP FRAGE

Also, Dr. K. from my signature would like a word with you. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-n25.deviantart.com

The Art of Trolling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's Craft :: Media/ Pop Culture :: Media/ Pop Cultre-
Jump to: