Writer's Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Craft

Southwood's EWC4UI Writer's Craft Course 2010

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rezzle pezzle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rez
Newly Discovered
Rez

Rezzle pezzle Empty
PostSubject: Rezzle pezzle   Rezzle pezzle EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:41 pm

In fear of accumulating more purple ducks, i have decided to stop being so lazy and post my freaking introduction. I am Jesse jones-Read, but prefered to be called by my internet/ videogame alias "Rez". The nickname is based off of the main villain in the videogame series "Gex".

Rezzle pezzle 170px-Rez_gex

I love to read, to write, to write and read, to read and write, and to play videogames. My favorite genre is fantasy, and I actually run my own forum, known as Black Moon White Rain, which is about a war between vampires, wolves and a mysterious futeristic race of "Dragons", with humans caught in the middle. Here, I play characters such as the infamous Kieth Cross, a menacing vampire arse with a delicious appetite for human suffering; Delavega, a wolf with a skull mask who can see and talk to the dead (works as a shaman, a drug dealer, and a part time private detective), Dr. Charles Slate, a robotic doctor made by the most brilliant mind in Romania, as well as Victor, a ferocious young Dragon, who has been raised in the mountains to be a warrior, and destroy the other races.

Victor is one of the more main characters, and if you see the admin name "Victor", it's refering to this character.

Rezzle pezzle Bmwr_p10

http://z8.invisionfree.com/BlackMoonWhiteRain/index.php?

There's a link to the website if anyone is interested. Unfortunately, it is in the process of dieing, because the canon of the story was never fully written, andhave a basic lack of active members, and those who are active don't usually post in the actual RP's (mostly due to wanting to talk about what they WILL post and then never posting). But by all means, check it out if you want.

Oh, my PS3 tag is Protorez, if anybody wants to add me.

I will continue to write fantasy short stories on here, whenever I get the chance. That's pretty much it :3.

Back to top Go down
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder
Ocean Seven

Rezzle pezzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rezzle pezzle   Rezzle pezzle EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:33 pm

PS3?!? GONNA COME OVER THERE AND SMACK YOU AROUND WITH A 360 UNTIL YOU SEE THE TRUTH!

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol dying forums. D: Reminds me of a related by reversed problem: The Brazilian Problem. They invade Ragnarok Private Servers, even ones that CLEARLY SAY ENGLISH ONLY< until you can't find anyone who speaks english. I've witnessed more Ragnarok Private Servers die then I have family members! (And that's saying something- my dad has like seven brothers and sisters, and my mom has like four. Dad's parents divorsed and married, lol, another recently split pair, and sweet jesus my parent's sisters and brothers are frisky. I've got more cousins then i could CARE for. Hell I think I have almost as many cousins as I have aunts and uncles! XD)

Also, in order to garner member respect, you should LAY THE HAMMER DOWN REPEATEDLY. One of my old forums almost died until I went from docile friendly admin into raging drill seargeant, telling people to hurry the hell up and DO stuff or I'd shut the site down among other things. (Ehe, 'other things'. I have a well-known (in my close friends circle) programmer who I'm on damn good terms with. What's that? Morals? Whatever are those? (Concequently I know how to stop a hacker, especially manual hackers. I've got a folder system that takes a minimum of four hours to search for a file, even if you know what the name is. And god help you if you try to wade through it yourself. It's 99% useless files, and a heck of a lot of shortcuts that wipe the drives xD Security can never be overdone. N.E.V.A.R, NEVAR!)

Good boy. +1 Epic! *gets ready to scream at everyone else*
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-n25.deviantart.com
GoldScarb
Veteran Writer
Veteran Writer
GoldScarb

Rezzle pezzle Empty
PostSubject: PS3 rocks   Rezzle pezzle EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:19 am

First off; don't fear the purple ducks, embrace them!

Secondly PS3 rules!

Thirdly, if someone named Scarecrow 221 adds you as a friend, that's me.

Edit By: Ocean Seven
Rezzle pezzle 20600-10Rezzle pezzle 20600-10Rezzle pezzle 20600-10
Rezzle pezzle 20600-10Rezzle pezzle 20600-10Rezzle pezzle 20600-10

RAWR! YOUR POST HAS BEEN INVADED BY THE PURPLE DUCKS!

Also, if you wake up dead with 360's around your body, you'll know who done it. Wink

Last edited by Ocean Seven on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : RAWR! He spoke blastphemy!)
Back to top Go down
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder
Ocean Seven

Rezzle pezzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rezzle pezzle   Rezzle pezzle EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:18 pm

The Admin Strikes Again! GoldScarb takes +6 Purple Ducks! GoldScarb is hit by Awesome Edit! GoldScarb invites the wrath of the Point/Post Resetter! (lol probably not. You'd have to something really stupid to incur that wrath. xD)

Thirdly, the woman with the razor wire on her head needs to seek help. Medical help just as equally as physcological help. (Ooh! Ooh! I'm a good improv shrink! I can do it! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-n25.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Rezzle pezzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rezzle pezzle   Rezzle pezzle Empty

Back to top Go down

Rezzle pezzle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's Craft :: General Area :: Introductions-
Jump to: