Writer's Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Craft

Southwood's EWC4UI Writer's Craft Course 2010

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Countess Natoxi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Natoxi
Experenced Writer
Experenced Writer
Natoxi

Countess Natoxi Empty
PostSubject: Countess Natoxi   Countess Natoxi EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:57 am

Wah ha ha, so shall we start?

Countess Natoxi
Nah-tox-ee
Also known as Noxi.

Eighteen years of age.
Self-proclaimed royalty.
French, Irish and Native-Canadian.
That makes me 2/3rds white and 1/3rd red.
I like how that evened out <3

Fascinated by love.
Loved by many but only has room for one.
Currently loving on an Asian boy named Alec.
I'm his Kitty-chan =o
Currently shooing off admirers brb.

The all around artistic fem.
Draws for the sake of expressing moments.
Writes for the sake of reaching out.
Sings to her only audience, the shower.
Determined to post some youtube videos under the identity of Love Mii.

Founder of the Grey May Society and Studios.
Also founder of several exotic species.
If you see a Catagon, Melowere, Forewarn or Dementog don't be too afraid.
They won't bite I think O3o

Likes the colours pink, grey, green and cream.
Really fascinated with colours and demands that your belongings remain colour coordinated!
No really, do me a favour and colour coordinate your stuff.
Before I do it for you.

Likes animals a lot.
Mostly cats cause they are fluffy and cute.
Doesn't like dogs though.
They smell weird and eat your face </3

Enjoys eating things.
Seafood and fruit are amazing.
Tried peanutbutter on tacos and hotdogs.
It was a good experience.
Likes perogies, pasta, steak and pork buns.
Sushi is still good on any day, any time.
Just don't expect me to share my food when you ask. |o

Listens to music a lot.
Owns three iPods: Sock the Chromatic, Mini Fish the Shuffle, and Fresh the Nano.
Listens to most things minus hardcore rap and country.
Loves Vocaloid ;3
Teto-chan is the best, even though not really a Vocaloid.
You're so fool!

Messes with the english language.
Commonly using the word dun, hella and shiz.
Also uses the words fawk and tart to replace such naughty profanity.
Will write her own dictionary so people understand me.
Still won't get me since thought process if rather broken.

Collects things, lots of things.
I spend most of my earnings on collecting things I like.
I have over 200 plush toys (including Pokemon, TY Beanie Babies, Russ Plush and assorted anime characters)
Hoardes all that is Kid Robot.
Die hard Labbit fan and Dunny fiend <3
Also has mini collection of Nendoroids going on: Snow Hatsune Miku, Megurine Luka, Kaito, Alizif, Light Yagami, Black Rock Shooter.

Will add more when I think of more XD

------

Quick Progress

Currently Writing: Mother's Static Lullaby
Currently Reading: Confidential Confessions vol. 4
Currently Watching: Just Finished Romeo x Juliet, the anime
Currently Craving: Food
Currently Drawing: Christmas Art for friends

Want to commission me or reserve a spot on my Christmas Wishlist? PM me ;3
Back to top Go down
http://iechno.deviantart.com/
moni.s
Experenced Writer
Experenced Writer
moni.s

Countess Natoxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countess Natoxi   Countess Natoxi EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:21 pm

This is awesome! xD How quick did you write this? If i'm not crazy, i thought I saw you writing it this last period, right beside me. I love how random it gets and how detailed and specific it is with its descriptions. Very Happy
I'm inspired, I think I may want to do something like this.
Only I'm not as interesting at all, so it would probably be pretty boring. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.moni-cellardoor.tumblr.com
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder
Ocean Seven

Countess Natoxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countess Natoxi   Countess Natoxi EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:53 pm

moni.s wrote:
I'm inspired, I think I may want to do something like this.
Only I'm not as interesting at all, so it would probably be pretty boring. lol

Blasphemy! I'm a heck of a lot more boring then my own introduction makes me seem. Writing an introduction is like writing a resume, i.e., you spiif up every little thing to make you look like Stalin/Kim-Jong-Il, i.e. a diety.

Of course it helps if you regularly have delusions of grandeur, and every time you try and plot revenge on someone you think should live in a pine box you end up getting so off track it isn't even realistic anymore.

Also, size matters, (that is so wrong on so many levels) so there is no such thing as going overboard. The worst someone can do it post TL;DR, in which case you flame them to a crisp. Or ask the admin to change all of their stuff to images of purple ducks. (Which I'm tempted to do to everyone if they don't make introductions! XD)

And another push: Almost everything before age 12 is a blank for me. Yet I still managed to ramble on for like a dozen or so paragraphs. If I can make a few events of my life into a dozen paragrphs, you can make an interesting introduction! (The only harm one can do to one's introduction is include too many little things. It helps to throw in a few regular things, so you don't look like you're trying to make your entire life look like one awesome ride, but too many and it can wreck it.)

-------------------------

Center format! Why didn't I think of that? (lol maybe because it wouldn't have mattered for me because my sentances spanned multiple lines! XD)

+1 Awesomeness!

TETO ROAR
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-n25.deviantart.com
Natoxi
Experenced Writer
Experenced Writer
Natoxi

Countess Natoxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countess Natoxi   Countess Natoxi EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Moni you're not boring XD Seriously I find you rather interesting. You're so different and unique <3 You even love Gatomon! Gatomon is just awesome X3 I don't mind if you use this format though o3o I just structured it in a way that best reflects my brain's thinking patterns.

---

I haven't even rambled about my history yet XD So far all I've done is written about me currently. That's why I was having such a hard time writing it because I wanted to weed out anything that wasn't needed. I think all the information I've put is important. Like...you can win me over with a peanutbutter covered hot dog XD Not really but I'd be really nice to you if you got me one <3

But yeah, what you said about length is soooo wrong but soooo true XD

Also, I like French bread too~

TETO NOM NOM NOMS
Back to top Go down
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder
Ocean Seven

Countess Natoxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countess Natoxi   Countess Natoxi EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Yeah I gotta fix that image... for some reason Forumotion keeps saying that its too big, even though the filesize is much smaller then some of the still images I updated the smiles with... (Also annoying is you have to hit View More Emoticons and then hit OK to view the other categories... Or at least you have to sometimes...)

BTW the bread image, I believe, is from 【Kasane Teto PV】『Kasane territory ~It's Teto's turn forever』 [UTAU x Touhou PV] if I'm not mistaken. :3 Awesome song. I think Teto is also in Triple Baka!, which I think is a better video then Kasane Territory because it's just so messed up.

Ooh ooh ooh, in 'Other Images' I uploaded dA's : heart : icon. Very Happy Equal in power to a simple <3 but was better then Forumotion's retarted one.

IT ARE FACT!
...That French Bread is amazing! Very Happy

(Note to self: waste an hour of my life to get every APH smiley from dA on here. And then waste another hour googling APH for MOAR images. xD *immediately fangasms, tardgasms, and lengasms at the same time*)

But hey the intros are for bowling people over with post length! Sure weed out redundant stuff, but go nuts! I sure did. I think I had like three paragraphs on my Guinea Pigs! OH NOES!

Granted, babblin's mah name and ramblin's mah game! *flackback to 29-page SSBP-2 wayy back when* Yup. Overkill does not exist in my dictionary.
Back to top Go down
moni.s
Experenced Writer
Experenced Writer
moni.s

Countess Natoxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countess Natoxi   Countess Natoxi EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:44 pm

Quote :
Also, I like French bread too~

TETO NOM NOM NOMS

thanks, lol. I'll put something together. Razz
and FRENCH BREAD IS AMAZING! XD

Last edited by Ocean Seven on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ocean Seven: Fixed the quote for ya)
Back to top Go down
http://www.moni-cellardoor.tumblr.com
Natoxi
Experenced Writer
Experenced Writer
Natoxi

Countess Natoxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countess Natoxi   Countess Natoxi EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:49 am

Yes the bread image is from Kasane Territory XD *holds up my iPod* I swear Teto and Luka run my life when it comes to Vocaloid. However, I can't get over how cute the Snow Miku Nendoroid is. Even though I only have the bootleg she is still so uber cute <3

I find Kasane Territory much better than Triple Baka only because Kasane Territory focuses mainly on Teto meanwhile in Triple Baka Miku takes the lead. I don't hate Miku I just like Teto better XD

Some other songs from Teto I like are:
x x x

Back to top Go down
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder
Ocean Seven

Countess Natoxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countess Natoxi   Countess Natoxi EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:05 am

Well I like the second half of the chorus of Triple Baka because Teto looks amazing, while Miku is still a semi-chibi. xD

Blast it, where's a good Kaito PV when you need one? >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Countess Natoxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countess Natoxi   Countess Natoxi Empty

Back to top Go down

Countess Natoxi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's Craft :: General Area :: Introductions-
Jump to: