Writer's Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Craft

Southwood's EWC4UI Writer's Craft Course 2010

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paris Hilton Thinks that Her Self-Designed Paris Doll is Just as Hot as She is

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moni.s
Experenced Writer
Experenced Writer
moni.s

Paris Hilton Thinks that Her Self-Designed Paris Doll is Just as Hot as She is Empty
PostSubject: Paris Hilton Thinks that Her Self-Designed Paris Doll is Just as Hot as She is   Paris Hilton Thinks that Her Self-Designed Paris Doll is Just as Hot as She is EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Famous heiress Paris Hilton is excited about the launching of her new self-designed Paris Hilton doll. Hilton signed a contract with Billionaire Barbie industries which agreed to her having total control of the design of her personalized doll. Paris Hilton showed that she was happy about being in control of her doll’s design, when she said in a past interview “I am happy that I am in total control of my dolls design.”

I was fortunate enough to bump into the happy controlling Miss. Hilton as she was walking down the streets of New York City with her personalized doll in her arms, clearly replacing the spot of her notorious chihuahua “Tinkerbell” who was once treated as her doll. I asked Hilton to tell us about her new doll and she did not hesitate.

“My Paris Hilton doll is just as hot as I am,” was the first thing she said. “In fact, the resemblance is almost identical. We are both alike in so many ways.”I agree, Paris! After all, you both have blonde hair, you both seem to wear skimpy outfits (while not considering the fact that you want to appeal to young girls), and you are both made completely out of fake parts. What’s the only difference between Paris and the Paris doll? The Paris doll is made of less plastic.

Hilton explained to me the functions of the Paris doll and what it includes. She explained that the doll has a string on its back that you pull, and when you pull the string Paris doll will speak in Paris’ voice (imagine that) and say typical Paris things such as “That’s hot,” or “That’s sexy,” or “That’s hot and sexy.” She also designed the doll to say “I’m just as hot as Paris Hilton.” I’m a little confused. Isn’t the doll supposed to be Paris Hilton? The doll also says things such as “A true heiress is never mean to anyone - except a girl who steals your boyfriend” giving off a wonderful message to young girls. The doll also says “When Paris has to pee, Paris has to pee!” Whether or not Paris doll is also one of those old-fashioned peeing dolls, she did not say.

Hilton handed me the Paris doll very carefully and allowed me to hold it. She explained that Paris doll comes with 6 different outfits: Sexy Nurse Paris, the Simple Life Paris, Anti-Nicole Richie Paris, Your British Best Friend Paris, Half Naked-and- Confident Paris, and Designing-a-doll Paris. “I own all of the outfits that Paris doll owns,” Paris said gleefully. You have to hand it to the girl. Who would have thought that she would put so much devotion into one thing, instead of trying to legally own her “that’s hot” phrase?

I pulled the string on the back of Paris doll and she told me “I think it's important for girls to be confident. Believe in yourself and ... everybody's hot.” Now that line brought an instant smile to my face. It’s not everyday you get told by a doll as hot as Paris Hilton that you too are hot. Clearly, Paris Hilton is a wonderful role model for young girls and woman and I advice every female to go out and get your Paris doll now! Well done, Paris. =]

Back to top Go down
http://www.moni-cellardoor.tumblr.com
GoldScarb
Veteran Writer
Veteran Writer
GoldScarb

Paris Hilton Thinks that Her Self-Designed Paris Doll is Just as Hot as She is Empty
PostSubject: Interesting..   Paris Hilton Thinks that Her Self-Designed Paris Doll is Just as Hot as She is EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:06 am

That's really funny, but it's disturbing that i can see Paris Hilton saying these things.
Back to top Go down
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder
Ocean Seven

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton Thinks that Her Self-Designed Paris Doll is Just as Hot as She is   Paris Hilton Thinks that Her Self-Designed Paris Doll is Just as Hot as She is EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:59 am

Probably just a PR stunt lol. In fact it would be better if it were a PR stunt, because then Hilton would look pretty dan stuck-up.

While we're on the topic of celeberaties, I apologize to the world on behalf of Canada for our singer, Dion. *ritual suicide*
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-n25.deviantart.com
moni.s
Experenced Writer
Experenced Writer
moni.s

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton Thinks that Her Self-Designed Paris Doll is Just as Hot as She is   Paris Hilton Thinks that Her Self-Designed Paris Doll is Just as Hot as She is EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:05 am

No, this is what I managed to write for my parody. She didnt say all of these things, but some she did. I looked up "Paris Hilton quotes" for ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.moni-cellardoor.tumblr.com
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder
Ocean Seven

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton Thinks that Her Self-Designed Paris Doll is Just as Hot as She is   Paris Hilton Thinks that Her Self-Designed Paris Doll is Just as Hot as She is EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:09 am

OH LOL. I guess that tells you how plausable it could have been as a REAL article. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-n25.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton Thinks that Her Self-Designed Paris Doll is Just as Hot as She is   Paris Hilton Thinks that Her Self-Designed Paris Doll is Just as Hot as She is Empty

Back to top Go down

Paris Hilton Thinks that Her Self-Designed Paris Doll is Just as Hot as She is
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's Craft :: Articles :: Articles-
Jump to: