Writer's Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Craft

Southwood's EWC4UI Writer's Craft Course 2010

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corporate Mind Games Article response.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
becca
Newly Discovered

Corporate Mind Games Article response. Empty
PostSubject: Corporate Mind Games Article response.   Corporate Mind Games Article response. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:19 am

I was shocked when i first read the Corporate Mind Games Article. Knowing that people are able to get inside of your mind and predict your next move is completely scary to me. Having this ability to predict when you are going to quit, when you are going to call in sick, and other ideas in the work place just seems crazy to me. I feel like if they can do this what else can they do? When i think more and more about it, it scares me even more to think the powers one person can have against an individual. Your mind is the one thing you are completely safe from other individuals and have complete privacy. Now that has all changed considering people can get into the minds of others and predict their next move. It also is scary to think that now knowing this it can change your thoughts and ideas to do something completely different now. Its sort of like they have kind of a power of mind control. That being said, if they can already make predictions what will they be able to do 10 years from now?
Back to top Go down

Corporate Mind Games Article response.
Page 1 of 1