Writer's Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Craft

Southwood's EWC4UI Writer's Craft Course 2010

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An inspiring quotation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
becca
Newly Discovered

An inspiring quotation  Empty
PostSubject: An inspiring quotation    An inspiring quotation  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:04 am

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
- Our Deepest Fear by Marianne Williamson

I first heard this quotation on the movie Akeelah and the Bee. I thought this quotation was very inspirational and liked it very much.
Back to top Go down
kw1234
Newly Discovered

PostSubject: Re: An inspiring quotation    An inspiring quotation  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:12 am

I like it a lot to !
Back to top Go down
Phemonix
Veteran Writer
Veteran Writer
Phemonix

PostSubject: Ownd   An inspiring quotation  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:04 pm

The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. ~Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
GoldScarb
Veteran Writer
Veteran Writer
GoldScarb

PostSubject: Interesting...   An inspiring quotation  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:10 am

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear... And when it is gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear is gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.” ~Frank Herbert
Back to top Go down
Rez
Newly Discovered
Rez

PostSubject: Re: An inspiring quotation    An inspiring quotation  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:07 pm

"A wise dragon once said to me, aim high in life but watch out for flying boxes." -one of the dragons in the original Spyro videogame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An inspiring quotation    An inspiring quotation  Empty

Back to top Go down

An inspiring quotation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's Craft :: Thoughts and Ideas :: Thoughts and Ideas-
Jump to: