Writer's Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Craft

Southwood's EWC4UI Writer's Craft Course 2010

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Minorly Inconvenient Man!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rez
Newly Discovered
Rez

Minorly Inconvenient Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Minorly Inconvenient Man!!!!   Minorly Inconvenient Man!!!! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:31 am

Alright Everyone. This is Jesse. It's time to be quite afraid. Because this halloween he's coming. Perhaps you havn't heard of him, but he exists. Mr. MIM. Otherwise known as Minorly inconvenient man. He is the greatest super villain to have ever lived, only this one is real. His super powers? Being seemingly immortal apparantly. My parents tell tales of him, and the terror he insighted. (because of him, my parents had to walk to school barefoot, through five feet of snow)

The ancient egyptians tell of him...accidentally putting the wrong letters into the heiroglyphics on the pyramid walls. When you have to carve an entire pyramid full of heiroglyphics, you really want to be careful about grammer.

Right now, he is in the board of education. he is the one responsible for the lack of sound on many computers, or the lack of youtube.

Worse still, he has been in your houses. AND HE'S COMING FOR YOU NEXT!!! YOU'RE NEXT!!!

He is the car with the flat tire, the train in front of the highway blocking your path. he is the slippery floor, the guy who drives a car through a puddle to make people on the sidewalks wet. He is the burnt toast, the coffee with too little or too much cream. He is your hatred when there is no toilet paper in the washroom. He is the clock with the incorrect time. He is...dare I say it...minorly inconvenient!

And he will continue to be, until the world bows down to him. All who oppose him will be locked in the room of slightly too high shelves!

But we can fight him, there is still time. He has a single weakness. A PLOT TWIST! The most convenient thing of all! So I implore you, fellow writers. Have as many plot twists as possible. And soon we will abolish Minorly inconvenient man once and for all!

Back to top Go down
Phemonix
Veteran Writer
Veteran Writer
Phemonix

PostSubject: RAGE!!!!   Minorly Inconvenient Man!!!! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:43 am

Damn you, OH THE INCONVINIENCE!!!
Back to top Go down
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder
Ocean Seven

PostSubject: Re: Minorly Inconvenient Man!!!!   Minorly Inconvenient Man!!!! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:06 am

RESIST! RESISTANCE IS NOT FUTILE!

*searches for the single most abolutely horrid story full of plot twists in his arsenal*

QUICK CALL SHAMALAN! He'll defend us with his twists!

Shamalan: What a twist!
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-n25.deviantart.com
Asdferty
Newly Discovered
Asdferty

PostSubject: Re: Minorly Inconvenient Man!!!!   Minorly Inconvenient Man!!!! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:55 pm

He took the batteries out of my tv remote, and replaced them with awful, semi-working batteries! Oh the humanity!
Back to top Go down
Rez
Newly Discovered
Rez

PostSubject: Re: Minorly Inconvenient Man!!!!   Minorly Inconvenient Man!!!! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:07 pm

I saw him just yesterday! he put a banana on the ground saying something along the lines of

"Mwuahaha! This'll give them the...SLIP!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minorly Inconvenient Man!!!!   Minorly Inconvenient Man!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Minorly Inconvenient Man!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's Craft :: Thoughts and Ideas :: Thoughts and Ideas-
Jump to: